Thursday, September 17, 2009

What a great deal

I have only been in residence at AACP for three weeks. Today, I got to attend the annual celebration to show appreciation to the staff for all of the hard work preparing for and executing the annual meeting. I felt a little guilty (not too much) about participating since I didn't do any of the work. Then I remembered that I attended the meeting and I worked hard too! So I enjoyed myself thoroughly without any guilt. We went to the National Harbor in Maryland and had a clambake. I'm still learning my way around so it was interesting to see things on the other side of the river. The bottom line is that I only worked half-a-day today. What a great deal!

I saw the notice on my UK email today that Mikael Jones has been named the ACCP New Educator for 2010. Congratulations Mikael for the well-deserved recognition.

Nothing else to report--only one more day in the work week. It has certainly gone by quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment