Thursday, April 22, 2010

Sports Update

Things are somewhat quiet for me at work these days. I am primarily writing a manuscript and getting things wrapped up to move home. So I thought a sports update might be a nice diversion. Here is what is going on in my sports world.

That world class marathon runner, Chris Piascik, will be arriving in Louisville this evening in preparation for running the Derby Marathon on Saturday. Go Chris!

My choice for a derby horse has got to be Homeboykris (for obvious reasons). He is the long shot. That means I only need to bet $2 to make a big profit!

I am moving up in the fantasy baseball league. This morning I have moved ahead of John in the standings. We'll see if it lasts. Family bragging rights are very important.

What is the world of baseball coming to? The Nationals appear to be good so far this year. They are expecting to bring Strasburg up to DC in about 5 weeks. I will miss him by about 2 weeks.

I guess that is it for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment