Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Back to Solitary Living

The APhA meeting is over and yesterday my visitor Gayle went home to Buffalo. We had a good time while she was here. I was glad to have company and a companion to travel back and forth on the Metro. I was a little concerned that we would not be comfortable living together in this small space for 5 days, but it worked out well. One reason was that we spent little time in the condo other than sleeping. Gayle brought me two books. I am reading "The No Complaining Rule." I'm sure my family and co-workers will be glad to hear that.

It rained all weekend. Coupled with the melting of the snow, there was some flooding here. For those of you who have visited Alexandria, there was flooding down by the river. If you want to see what it looked like, watch the video from Channel 7 http://www.wjla.com/news/stories/0310/716342_video.html?ref=newsstory

I am back to working on my P&T documents for my project. It is getting very old to read these very dry documents day after day. I am anxious to be done with this part of the project and get on to looking at the data and writing. I have set a goal of 10 school document reviews a day to get down by next week. It is tedious but I am starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel.

Happy St Patrick's Day to all. I don't have any green clothes to wear to work today. I hope I don't get pinched.

No comments:

Post a Comment