Thursday, March 18, 2010

The Madness Begins

This morning I slept in until 7 so I didn't get to make a blog post at the condo. The walk to the office this morning was great. The sun is shining, the air is crisp and it will be 71 degrees today. I definitely have to spend the lunch hour walking around Alexandria.

The NCAA tournament begins today and I love to watch the games. I worked ahead last night and reviewed two of my schools on the list for today. That will buy me a little time to check on the afternoon games. Kentucky doesn't play until 7:15. Unfortunately, that is the same time Georgetown plays. So Kentucky won't be on regular TV. I will either have to watch it on the internet or go to a sports bar if I can find someone to go with me.

I guess I'd better get to work so I can stay on my schedule to finish the document reviews before Mike and Chris come to town next Tuesday.

GO CATS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment