Friday, March 19, 2010

TGIF

It is another beautiful day in Virginia. I hope the weather is this good in Kentucky, Ohio and Colorado where all my blog readers are located. The weather is supposed to be in the 70s through the weekend so I plan to get outside as much as possible.

Yesterday was a good day for basketball-lots of exciting games and 100 points for UK! Today I will watch my other team, Ohio State. Wouldn't UK and OSU in the final four be a great way to finish the tournament? Georgetown's loss ruined my bracket but at least they won't keep Kentucky off the TV to broadcast the next Georgetown game.

My work is going well. I hope to have my review of P&T documents finished by Monday so I can start working on data analysis. This will be particularly painful since I am a statistics dummy. I guess it is time to learn to do this for myself. The early indicators are that I will have some interesting findings. I hope so. It has been mindnumbing work to read 100 sets of boring P&T documents.

I am invited to Jeremy and Heather's house tomorrow so I will set the navigation system and set out on another driving adventure. Last week I drove my house guest Gayle in to the convention center in DC because her meeting was early on the weekend and the Metro didn't start early enough. I decided that 6:30 AM on the weekend is the optimum time to drive in DC.

I hope all my readers have a great weekend. GO Bucks and GO Cats!!

No comments:

Post a Comment