Friday, November 20, 2009

Last weekend

This will be my last weekend in Virginia until February. I have started thinking about packing my bags for home. It might be necessary to leave some things in the condo since I am going home by plane. There will be some renovations done while I am gone, so I need to pack up anything I leave here and store it in the little laundry closet. I will probably try to get that done over the weekend while I watch some college football and basketball. It will be a veritable smorgasbord of games--Ohio State-Michigan, Kentucky-Georgia and, of course, Kentucky basketball.

Today is the Thanksgiving potluck at the office. It reminds me of the luncheon we usually have at the COP. The primary difference will be in the number of people and the amount of food. It is going to be a beautiful fall day and a good weekend. I will try to get out and enjoy Old Alexandria for the last time this year.

On the work side, I need to start sending reminders to department chairs to send me their P&T documents. I have a little over 60 sets right now--hoping for close to 100. I'd better get to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment