Monday, November 9, 2009

Monday morning

It's going to be a warm day in Virginia -- 70 degrees. That means it will be warm in the office today. I only have two days in the office this week. Wednesday morning I leave for an accreditation visit to Concordia University in Milwaukee. I hope the weather is unseasonably warm there too. It is interesting to go to new schools and see how they organize themselves and their curriculum. They have a unique advantage over existing schools that are now scrambling to revise curricula to meet the new standards for experiential learning. They can plan the new requirements into the schedule from the beginning.

My document collection is going pretty well. I have documents from 56 schools so far--trying to get to 100.

It was a quiet but beautiful weekend. I spent most of it reading the documents I need to complete before Wednesday. The binder is about 2 inches thick so it takes a while. I also watched lots of football. Both of my teams won. The Buckeyes looked surprisingly strong. Kentucky seems to have lots of injuries. I hope they can make it 7 wins to ensure a bowl game. Four in a row would be awesome.

I guess I'd better get to work. The next two days will go by in a hurry.

1 comment: